Certified translator of englishOver 15 years’ experience
Enrique González Sardinero
Ordinary legal, financial, and business translations
Ask for a budget without commitment
Are you going to work abroad? Does your destination require certified translations of civil and employment documents?
Has your daughter just returned from studying abroad? Do you need a certified translation of her academic record so that it can be validated?
Do you need translations of your company’s annual accounts, articles of association, or articles of association? Or perhaps a power of attorney or the minutes of a general meeting?
Has a relative living abroad died? Do you need translations of the will and other documents to obtain your inheritance?
It would be my pleasure to help you!
Certified translator of english
EG Sardinero offers certified translation services from English to Spanish and from Spanish to English; and of ordinary translation of legal, business and financial topics.
CERTIFIED TRANSLATOR OF ENGLISH
Certified translator of english over 15 years’ experience
Why use my services?
I was granted accreditation no. 3762 by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs in 2003, which means that I have over 15 years’ experience as a certified translator. Since then, I have been doing certified translations, as well as ordinary translations of legal and business documents.
During the six years when I lived in the United Kingdom, and since then, I worked for the publishing firms HarperCollins, Oxford University Press, and Harrap’s in compiling dictionaries, including Harrap’s Business Dictionary and Harrap’s Marketing Dictionary.
I am the only full-time certified translator from English resident in Zaragoza who is recommended by the USA Consulate [see here].
I have experience of teaching Business English and legal translation, and I undergo ongoing training [see my CV].
I have received a number of quality awards from the British agency Temple Translations, for which I regularly do ordinary legal and business translations.
I collaborate with translators who are native speakers of English, to whom I assign Spanish-to-English translations that, due to their length or characteristics, I feel should be done by native translators. In those cases, I revise the translations before signing and stamping them.
My personal objective is total customer satisfaction. For that reason, our relationship will be one of complete trust, and I shall try to advise you regarding all your requirements (Do you really need a certified translation? Must the whole document be translated? Must an apostille be applied to the translation? etc.), so that the service is strictly tailored to your needs.
Contact EG Sardinero
Información básica sobre Protección de Datos:
- Responsable del tratamiento: Enrique González Sardinero
- Finalidad: El tratamiento se realiza para la gestión de su solicitud y/o consulta a través de este sitio web. La base legitimadora es su consentimiento al rellenar y enviar el formulario y marcar la casilla de aceptación de la política de privacidad.
- Destinatarios de cesiones: No se cederán datos a terceros, salvo de acuerdo con las excepciones legalmente previstas.
- Transferencias internacionales: No se realizan transferencias internacionales.
- Derechos de los interesados:A retirar su consentimiento en cualquier momento, a oponerse al tratamiento, a acceder a los datos, a rectificarlos y a suprimirlos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información adicional.
- Información adicional: Puede consultar aquí todos los detalles.