I offer certified translations from English to Spanish and from Spanish to English. In addition, ;
I offer non-certified translation of legal, business, and financial documents.
What is a certified translation, and how does it differ from an ordinary translation?
A certified translation is a translation done by a certified translator who is accredited (in my case, by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs), and who uses her / his stamp and signature to certify that the translation is a true reflection of the original. Certified translations are always done on paper, and have full validity before courts and official bodies, which usually require any foreign documents that are presented, however simple they may be, must be accompanied by the corresponding certified translation. In other words, certified translations are needed for those documents that require a special legal guarantee.
On the other hand, ordinary translations can be done by any person who is able to do so by reason of her / his knowledge of the subject matter and of the corresponding language pair, there being no need for any special qualification. Unlike certified translations, ordinary translations are usually sent by e-mail.
Contact EG Sardinero
Basic information on Data Protection:
- Data Controller:: Enrique González Sardinero
- Recipients of assignments: Data shall not be assigned to third parties except pursuant to the exceptions set out in law.
- International transfers: No international transfers shall be carried out.
- Rights of data subjects:To withdraw their consent at any time, to object to processing, to access data, to rectify data, and to erase data, as well as other rights, as is explained in the additional information.
- Additional information: You can find full details here